Saturday 3 May 2014

Removing - Aesthetics

Yesterday I removed the visual and mental distractions of electronics, helping make my days more productive and keep my focus on my vocations of parenting and homemakinng and off of screens.

Today I will attempt to improve the aesthetics of our space (home) by removing the clutter build-up in our bedroom (already partly tackled earlier in the week), the nursery (a veritable disaster) and bathroom (clothing, shoes, bath toys and toiletries - not quite put away).

By removing the visual "noise," our private rooms should be more relaxing for us, aiding sleep and promoting rest (something this insomniac most certainly needs). Not to make mention of the fact that such decluttering will put a great big smile on my beloved's face!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Comment Box - Let Your Voice Be Heard